Pages

09 May 2007

market day

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The last week has been full of peaceful days at a slower pace, and lots of cupcakes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

View more photos of country life here.

This town is quite the place. Today, after leaving the hair salon with my new rose-gold highlights, I got whistled at by a group of baby daddies who were standing with their strollers outside Tim Hortons. I didn't know whether to feel flattered or creeped out. Either way, I guess I will pass the "compliment" along to my stylist when I return the umbrella she lent me.

1 comment:

Kate said...

ive become unhealthily obsessed with cupcakes lately. remind me to bring you one for your bday from this place near my house. horribly horribly addictively amazing. i cant wait to see you this weekend!