Pages

19 November 2007

I am looking for the help of anyone who is interested in doing some modeling. Any gender, race, age, sense of style is welcome and no experience is necessary. I am looking to do some portfolio shots, while I prepare to launch my first portfolio website.

The theme of each shoot will be decided by a conversation between myself and each model, and by the model's own personality, preferences and passions.

Although I primarily do individual portraits, right now I am especially interested in doing pictures of couples, dancers, and athletes and anyone participates in activities of their cultural heritage (First Nations, Irish, Indian etc).

All models will receive a cd of all the best images from the shoot.

If you are interested in helping me out and live in Montreal, Toronto, Halton Region or the Owen Sound area, please contact me at dallas.curow@gmail.com. Also, if you have a family member or friend who you think might be interested, please encourage them contact me.

No comments: