Pages

10 March 2009

bitchin' lifestyle... launched

Our new site launched today! There is still a lot of work to be done, but there's enough fun stuff to give you an idea of what it's all about.

Part of my job is content development and writing (yay), so I will occasionally be linking from here to the more interesting articles.

You can start by reading this one, which serves as a brief intro to the site, or this one that talks about some of my favourite uncool blogs.

If you like the site, please add it to your link list. I will probably be writing there as often as I write here (if not more so), and I would love to have you as a reader. I also encourage you to comment and try out any of the features such as "Is it Bitchin'?" or the "Rant Line."

In my opinion, the best new websites are built on participation, and the knowledgeable feedback of savvy readers. I would love for you guys to become a part of this new project with me.

No comments: