Pages

30 June 2009

more wedding photos

Photobucket

A few more of some of my favourite photos from Kait & Pat's wedding. I'm keeping most of them under wraps though, as I still have a few last ones to edit before I mail out the cd to the newlyweds. I had to optimize these for web, so the quality looks pretty low here on my blog, but they look much stronger in their full resolution.

Over the last 2 weeks, between this shoot and a few other I've been working on, I have edited over 600 photos! In conjunction with a full-time job that keeps me at the computer all day, this is crazy talk. But you know I'm loving every minute of it, even if my fingers are seizing up.

Enough rambling! More photos after the jump.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

... fingers, my eyes would be seizing up!

They are great especially the first.xx

Kait said...

I love them Dallas!!! I just realized you have a blog here. You are an amazing friend first and foremost, and photographer.

Unknown said...

I am beyond happy that you like the photos. I mailed them to you last week, so they should arrive any day now :)

paige said...

love the purple bridesmaid dresses.. and the purple scheme overall. such a bright, yet elegantly refined colour scheme!

Unknown said...

I totally agree, Paige. My friend Kait has excellent taste. You should have seen the table settings, and the hall in general. It was in the basement of a barn and the centrepieces were long tree branches covered with hanging orbs lit up with tea lights. So pretty.