Pages

03 January 2011

365 Project


Have you heard of the 365 Project? To join, you take a photo every day for a year and share each one. Since I photograph at least something every day, I thought I'd make it official and join the project. The idea of documenting what will undoubtedly be a very crazy year appeals to me. Time moves so quickly when you're planning for big things, so I don't want to forget a single day. I'm hoping these photos preserve the kinds of moments that could easily slip from the mind.

Day 1 (above): This first photo was taken at exactly 12:01 am on New Year's Eve/January 1st as my friend Adam popped our first bottle of champagne.



Day 2: Daisy, Brian's parents' dog, watches us as we get into the car to drive back to Montreal after the holidays.



Day 3: Today was a really busy day. It's our first day back in the city after our glorious 2 week break and we had a million things to do. After we got home from work and errands, Brian entertained himself playing Goldeneye on Wii while I was busy wedding planning, uploading all my holiday photos, and editing engagement photos for my friends Roz and Kris. Today was also the day Brian taught his first university class.

No comments: