Pages

23 November 2005

belated, but still

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On November 19th, Jennifer Lynn Harding Wilhelm turned 21 years old. She's one of the brightest, most serious, kind, funny (in her own way) and loyal people I have ever met. She's been busy this year: working at the library, playing in the marching band, and locking herself away with her laptop, slaving over one history paper or another. As I write this she's messaging me hfrom the library while on her laptop. Do I know that girl or what? Happy birtday, Wee. I'm as proud as a mother on the first day of kindergarten.
* * *
In other news, it's gorgeous outside. I also like how Western cheaped out and only half-wrapped their x-mas trees. Oh yeah, and it's almost December. My mom reminded me of that when she asked me what I want for christmas. My answer: socks, and lots of them.

Today Matt Larkin made a cameo in my speech about why students should participate in musical theatre. He was the "heterosexual male who broke the theatre stereotype". I applaud him for his nerve to burst into a strange classroom singing "If I were a rich man" at the top of his lungs.

I can't donate blood anymore, since I had good old malaria.

Now I gotta call my Grandma, cause it's her birthday :)

3 comments:

Pranay said...

oh Jennie, what a nerd

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jennie is a nerd indeed. But I love that nerd.

In other news, I have no shame...

mr. tomas ubik said...

Happy bday jennie via dallas' medium.. i will now go and post a more personal happy bday on jennys own blog land.


dallas, i love you. bryan i love too, i wish i could break you two up and date you both secretly. what a triangle and dramatic set of events that would ignite.

deliche