Pages

03 December 2005

In the wake of Aids Awareness week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If anyone wants to give a different kind of christmas gift this year...

I built a website all about Tanzania for my MIT web design class. Please check it out HERE if you want to see some pics, read some info and find out how you can make a realistic contribution to my friends in good old Mwanza.

In other news, christmas parties and tacky sweaters are just around the bend.

I've been hearing lots of praise for RENT:the movie and can't believe that I'm pretty much the last one to see it. I know Rob Stewart is "planning to see it weekly," so I can count on him as a companion. Is anyone else up for it post-tuesday next week?

Alright, back to work, all of you!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: