Pages

20 September 2009

angelique

Photobucket

One of the things that makes portrait photography so thrilling for me is the way it allows me to bring forth different facets of a person's spirit.

I had the pleasure of working with Angelique for 6 months at my last job at Bitchin' Lifestyle. We hit it off right away, bonding over our guilty pleasures (teen fiction novels) and food court Thai food. She's a no-nonsense lady with street smarts, great style, and a twisted sense of humour. Basically, she was the ideal colleague who has become a great friend.

When we finally both found the time to do a shoot, I proposed a two-part endeavour. The first look would reflect her more dainty, dreamy notes. Angelique has a vivid imagination and a passion for writing, two skills that will certainly come in handy when she's a romance novelist one day. To reflect this aspect of her personality, I sought to bring out her wistful, passionate side.

Part 2 to come later this week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(part 1 of 3)

2 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

She's very pretty, my fav is #6.
xoxo

Mia said...

Very nice work :) Ur one talented photographer... and friend!