Pages

30 November 2009

back in the studio

Photobucket

I'll be honest: I'd rather be taking pictures outside.

But now that the cold weather is creeping in and Montreal has been covered in its first dusting of snow, I've decided to move inside for the winter*, in the interest of keeping my models from freezing.

Studio** photography is definitely not my strength. In fact, I'm quite bad at it! To remedy this, I'm going to be doing a lot of it over the next few months, and you'll be seeing my trial and errors here. A girl's gotta make mistakes to become an awesome photographer, right?

I got started this weekend with Carolyn again. She has amazing skin and eyes, so she's always an amazing model to work with. You can see two previous shoots with her here and here.

Here goes nothing!

*Except for a Russian fairy tale themed shoot I would love to do.
** And by studio I mean my living room.

No comments: