Pages

10 March 2010

springtime special

Photobucket

I've got some good news and some bad news:

The bad news is that, sadly, one of my cameras was pick-pocketed from me two weeks ago at Montreal's Nuit Blanche.

The good news is that I'm turning this unfortunate event into something very positive. I'm hosting a marathon weekend of photo sessions at very special prices to raise money to replace my equipment.

Springtime Special


SATURDAY APRIL 10th - Studio Portraits

I'll be working indoors this first day, using the blank canvas of a white wall and warm natural light to capture you at your best.

SUNDAY APRIL 11th - Location Portraits

Let's go outside and jump in the puddles, breathe in the spring air, and explore the corners of this gorgeous city. These portraits will be taken in the ever-charming Plateau Mont Royal.

Other dates upon request (special prices in effect until April 30th).

Prices
1/2 hour
5 best photos, fully-retouched
8 x 10 print of your favourite photo
$50

Full hour
12 best photos, fully-retouched
8 x 10 print of your favourite photo
$100

Full Makeup Application
$25

Basic Makeup Touch-up
Complimentary

Email me at info@dallascurow.com to book your photo session. The days are already starting to fill up, so book soon if you're interested!

To my lovely Toronto folks - I'm coming to town from late May-early June and will be announcing the exact dates for Toronto photo specials soon.

2 comments:

Jess said...

If I can't make it for a portrait shoot, can I just buy prints from you? Are you selling any of the prints from your website?

Unknown said...

Sure! I sell prints of any of my work. If you're interested in anything in particular, let me know :)