Pages

22 April 2010

l'oreal lash boosting serum


Until recently, the only knowledge I'd previously had of lash growth serums was of the pricey kind being hocked by Brooke Shields via infomercial, or the sketchy looking ones advertised in the black and white advertising sections of Tiger Beat magazines alongside Sea Monkeys and "How to get your any guy you want" 10-step programs.

So when I received L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum in the mail, I was intrigued to see that lash serums were now available at a lower price point. Affordable, yes, but would it work?

It did. It does! I've been applying it fairly consistently, twice a day, for the past 6 weeks, and have definitely noticed results.

- my lashes are thicker at the base, and seem generally healthier

- they seem much more resilient, and don't fall out when I curl them or remove eye makeup

- they are definitely longer, and this especially shows when mascara is applied

I put on some L'Oreal Double Extension mascara, which extended the length even further, to show you the effects:

Photobucket
Photobucket

If you can look past the horror of my unkempt eyebrows, you can see that this stuff made my lashes pretty long and thick. L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum is something that I would certainly have been skeptical of, and probably wouldn't have bought, but am really happy I tried. I would buy it again myself, and would recommend it to anyone who's looking for some extra oomph in the last department.

2 comments:

Jane said...

never herd of it before thanks for such a great article

Nashe' Aqua said...

thanks for sharing ..im officially following you !
please follow me !