Pages

29 September 2005

sometimes you need some air

Metric, last night at The Wave. A squirming sea of sweaty bodies all struggling to catch a glimpse of (or a high five from)the ever charismatic Emily Haines. Jason Collett opened after dropping by The Spoke for a beer or two. I'll save the review for later, as I'm going to see them both again tomorrow night in Toronto. Having them play here on campus was fabulous, though. A large group of great friends gathered and I loved every minute.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And my lovely girls: sometimes a nature walk is all a girl needs to clear her head a bit. With future decisions gathering in the air above me, I am feeling a little lost. Not to worry, day by day my search for clarity sharpens.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

syl said...

i love your photos. the first one of you and the girls looks so fake!! like you guys were placed into this setting. it's awesome!!

Unknown said...

yeah I know, it's so backdrop-ish...that's kinda what appealed to me though. It's just about as cheesy as a house picture can be.